The Upside Down World

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

15th Annual Canival Of Homeschooling

This week's Canival of Homeschooling is up over at Tami's Blog. For those of you who may not be familiar, the Carnival is a weekly round-up of what homeschooler's are blogging about. It can be a good way to find out about what homeschoolers in the blogosphere are doing and thinking as well as a good way to find blogs which might interest you.
I especially like this week's submission from Dena's Deliberations about letting your child work at his own pace and the blossoming which occurs when a child is ready to learn rather than being forced to learn on some schedual.
Denise in IL has a post outlining how to solve complex word problems whihc I think I'm going to try with my son.
Henry Cate has an interesting examination looking a education vs credentialing and the effects of "credential inflation" over at Why Homeschool.
I make my Carnival of Homeschooling premire this week with my post on Christian Homeschoolers challenging us to examine how we deal with each other.
There's lots more, so wander over and take a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next