The Upside Down World

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This week's carnival of Homeschooling is up!

Week 16 of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up over at about homeschooling. If you haven't seen a carnival before, be sure to head on over. It's a sampling of what homeschoolers on the blogosphere are talking about and can be a great way to find new, interesting blogs. My post "My kitchen table's under-used (and I think I'm OK with that)" is included in this week's batch. I'm in the middle of packing to move at the end of the month and I've sworn I wouldn't spend too much time on the computer for the next couple of weeks, but goshdarn, it really looks like a great collection of posts that Beverly has put together!
Hopefully you're not packing and can grab a cuppa coffee or tea and head over to take a look. I may have to cheat - "once we get 4 more boxes packed I'll just go read one article". Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Unschooling Blogs
Previous | Next